Everything was really well done; I particularly enjoyed the pseudo-3D bits, like the light from the door crack on the guy's face, and when he loosened the screw on the roof. Keep it up! :)
Never heard the term pseudo before. I looked it up and its a really usefull word. Thanks lol, added to my vocabulary :P
Bringing back creativity with a stick fight?
I'm giving you a 6 for the sheer amount of time you must have spent on this, but to be honest I was bored and stopped watching after about 90 seconds. Stick fights have been done to death, and this one didn't seem to offer anything new.
That really dragged along. Good dialogue can make up for poor animation and vice versa, but this flash had neither I'm afraid.
A good game despite the frustratingly sensitive controls.
Great, but could do with some tweaks
I loved it, but here are a couple of things to consider:
- A force retreat button, as well as a force attack button
- A button to control all tanks at once
- Perhaps an interface for the factories at the top of the screen, rather than on the actual factory (saves you having to scroll all the way back to build more tanks, also doesn't get in the way when your tanks are defending your factory)
- The tanks falling over was very annoying
- Having the buttons ON the actual tanks made it hard to control them individually
Overall, a fun little game :)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.